Say 'Hiya' on that Twitter @philwallart
Project Photo Doodle and all doodles by Phil Wall. Header Photo taken by Rick Harrison in Leeds, England.

Thursday 22 March 2012

From Russia With Love

Anapa (Анапа), Krasnodar Krai, Russia. Photo taken by Kurkin Maksimus.




I love the colours in this one, as soon as I saw that yellow car I knew what I wanted to do with it! I like how that lady in the background appears to be staring at the monster.

Big thanks to Kurkin Maksimus for the great photo! If you've got instagram on your iPhone check out his photos on there @firewater

Oh, and this reminds me of MarioKart :D

2 comments:

  1. love it he's like jelly =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha! GREAT! My friend! This is a masterpiece!
    COlour, composition, MOOD! :D

    IhihiiiI!!! Funny!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete