Say 'Hiya' on that Twitter @philwallart
Project Photo Doodle and all doodles by Phil Wall. Header Photo taken by Rick Harrison in Leeds, England.

Thursday 6 October 2011

'Front Magazine' article.

It is with a massive smile on my face that I introduce this to you, me looking like I'm about to do very bad things to an animated monster inside the pages of 'Front Magazine'...







It's on page 28, in the Magic 8 article. The magazine is ram-packed with cool stuff and for just £3.90!

I'm currently working my way through the mag, cover to cover with a nice brew.


The photo of the Octopus thing on the boat is by Ira Ti and was taken in the Ukraine. And the one of the Berlin Olympic Stadium is by Susan Middleton. Thanks to both of you for letting me doodle on your photos!

12 comments:

  1. SO COOL! How does it feel to make doodling on shit legit? ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic face there Phil! Congrats on the article, looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray! Phil, you are amazing! :)
    All your monsters are alive, they are among us everywhere! And you may see them! :) I think this is a one of your super powers!

    Congratulations! It is so cool to read about you in magazin and to see your project there!
    Uhuhuuu!!! And one pink Ukrainian monster I can see now thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is all kinds of awesome!! You kick ass man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers all!

    My silly face in a glossy mag!

    Making doodles on shit legit is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leaps & bounds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Read about you in the mag cool doodles! Emailed you some photos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, man, and yes… you DO sound mad. But a cool kind of mad. This equals yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woop ! Go Phil, you're 'ACE' (haha their words not mine) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing work! Proud of you! Also liking the Pointy Boy blog

    ReplyDelete